1 United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941) [syn: Bob Dylan]
2 Celtic god of the waves; son of Arianrhod
EtymologyFrom Welsh mythology; possibly Celtic "of the sea".
- A given name.
- A given name of Welsh origin, popular in the 1990s.
Dylan may refer to:
- Dylan (name), a list of people named Dylan
- Dylan (programming language), developed by Apple
- Bob Dylan, a singer-songwriter and musician, or his albums:
- Dylan (play), a 1964 Broadway play about Welsh poet Dylan Thomas, written by Sidney Michaels
- Dylan Ail Don, a sea-god in Celtic mythology
- Dylan, a high-performance RAID storage system by Quantel
- Honda Dylan, a high-end 125cc Honda scooter in Vietnam
- Dylan Dog, a comic series by Sergio Bonelli Editore and its eponymous main character
Dylan in Breton: Dylan
Dylan in Danish: Dylan
Dylan in German: Dylan
Dylan in French: Dylan
Dylan in Russian: Dylan